OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. THE GODHEAD – We believe in the one true God, who has graciously revealed Himself to us as the eternally, indivisible, Self-existent One. He is God the Father- Who reigns in the affairs of men, walked the earth through Jesus Christ the Son, and presently lives and empowers the Believer through the Holy Spirit- who is our Comforter. [1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; John 14:16-18; Matt. 28:19].
2. THE INTEGRITY OF THE WORD – We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word, Counsel and Revelation of God to mankind. It is the infallible rule Faith and Conduct, and should be the umpire in all matters pertaining to life as we know it and to eternity as we shall experience it. [2 Tim. 3:15-17; Psalm 119:89; Col. 3:16; Prov. 4:20-22; 1 Pet. 1:24-25].
3.THE SALVATION OF MAN – We believe that mankind can be saved from the power of sin and eternal damnation by the grace of God and through Faith in the death and resurrection of Christ. To this end, Salvation is a gift and can’t be attained by the works of men. [Eph. 2:8-10; Rom. 5:8-11; Rom. 6:13-14].
4. THE INDISPENSABLE HOLY SPIRIT– We believe in the Help, Comfort and Baptism of the Holy Spirit as God’s means of empowering and equipping us for the work He has called us to do. Certain gifts and abilities are bestowed on us as a result of this precious experience and we are to eagerly use them to accomplish our mission.[John 14:16-18, 26; 16:13-14; 1 Cor. 12:1-31; 1 Cor. 14:1-40].
5. THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH – We believe that the Church on earth is the Body of Christ and the habitation of God. We exist to fulfil the Great Commission, to subdue the advancement of Satan’s kingdom on earth and to manifest the multidimensional Wisdom of God in the earth. We will be presented blameless and without a spot or blemish to God, when Jesus returns to take us Home. [Matt. 28: 18-20; James 4:7; Mark 16:15-18; Eph. 3:10-11].
6. DIVINE HEALING & HEALTH – We believe that Divine Healing is a part of our Covenant Blessings. God wants us healthy, fit and well; and wants us to bring His healing power to others. [Isaiah 53:3-7; 3 John 2; 1 Pet. 2:24].
7. PROSPERITY – We believe that the Father’s Will is for His children to be whole, prosperous and successful in every area of life. But the main purpose for the believer’s prosperity must be the advancement of God’s Kingdom and to be a blessing to others. We believe that if a Christian has the above goals as his priority, he cannot but be prosperous in all its tangible ramifications. [Jos. 1:8; Psa. 1:1-3; 3 John 2; Phil. 4:19; Deut. 8:18; Psa. 34:10; 2 Cor. 8:9].
8. FINAL EVENTS – We believe in the literal return of Jesus Christ to the earth for His Church in the same manner as He departed. We believe in a final judgement in which the dead would be raised and judged according to their works. In keeping with His promises, we look forward to the saint’s reward, and to a new heaven and a new earth. [Acts 1:11; Heb. 9:27; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Matt. 25:31-46; 2 Pet. 3:13].